Download: Top 1300 UK Companies – Excel file with the FTSE All-Share and the FTSE AIM All-Share companies data
Browse, filter, and use data easily on the Top 1300 companies listed in the United Kingdom, constituents of the FTSE All-Share, and the FTSE AIM All-Share indices. Get all the information on top companies in key UK indices: FTSE 100, FTSE 250, FTSE 350, FTSE All-Share, FTSE AIM 50 UK, FTSE AIM 100, and FTSE AIM All-Share.
This Excel file contains 2 actionable spreadsheets:
1. The main list of FTSE All-Share and FTSE AIM All-Share companies Excel spreadsheet contains all the key data on each company. These top 1300 largest public listed companies by market capitalization in the United Kingdom, constituents of the FTSE All-Share Index (formed from the complete list of companies in the FTSE 100 and FTSE 250, together making the FTSE 350, and the FTSE Small Cap), and constituents of the FTSE AIM All-Share Index (Small Cap companies) are detailed with extensive business, market, financial, and digital information.
The entire FTSE All-Share + FTSE AIM All-Share companies list, and their related data, can easily be browsed and filtered according to your specific purposes: grouping by sectors/industries/indices, location, ranking by market capitalization, sorting websites, etc.
The main spreadsheet contains information on the FTSE All-Share + FTSE AIM All-Share companies listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and AIM Market and their related data. This master spreadsheet aggregates data from multiple companies listed on the London Stock Exchange and constituents of key British stock indices, including the FTSE 100, FTSE 250 (together forming the FTSE 350), the FTSE Small Cap, all included in the FTSE All-Share. It also includes companies from the two key indices of the London Stock Exchange AIM market, FTSE AIM UK 50 and FTSE AIM 100, and all the companies in the broader AIM small-cap index, the FTSE AIM All-Share.
2. The second spreadsheet includes the stock prices of the entire FTSE All-Share and FTSE AIM All-Share indices list for 2018, 2019, and 2020. With the prices of all FTSE All-Share and FTSE AIM All-Share companies’ stock at the end of each month from December 2017 to December 2020, this second Excel spreadsheet will greatly help you assess the financial health and evolution of each company, providing new opportunities to analyze data, calculate correlations between stocks, estimate seasonality, cross analyze stocks by industry, sector, or even arbitrary batches.
This Excel download contains all the data included in our two other Excel downloads on FTSE All-Share companies and FTSE AIM All-Share companies in a single Excel file with more than 1300 companies. Thanks to this unique FTSE All-Share + FTSE AIM All-Share download, you can obtain all the data in both files for the price of $59.90, instead of $74.80 if you purchase each document separately, and save $14.90!
Data included in the Top 1300 UK Companies [FTSE All-Share + FTSE AIM All-Share] – Excel Download:
Key benefits from the Top 1300 UK Companies – FTSE All-Share & FTSE AIM All-Share Excel Download
- Quickly browse and filter the companies’ information in a single convenient Excel file for multiple purposes, including:
- corporate benchmarking for marketing, finance, and investment
- searching and filtering companies for informed lead generation
- quickly reaching companies’ websites and online presence in bulk
- using stocks data to perform cross-stocks analysis, statistics, and machine learning for financial and investment insights
- Keep all the information readily available on your computer at any time, even offline.
- Easily use the companies’ data in other applications and programs thanks to a standard Excel file (.xls/.xlsx).
- Save tens of hours of companies’ information search, collection, and formatting in one convenient Excel file.
- Use data to boost your productivity and discover decisive insights, NOW!
Karen Wilson – Senior Manager, Consulting & Audit
To let you know exactly what the Top 1300 UK Companies Excel contains, you can here download a free sample. This extract includes the first 10 companies with all the data available for these companies, together with the explanatory notes of the description spreadsheet. For more information about each column data, please see below.
Details of the main FTSE All-Share + FTSE AIM All-Share companies list Excel spreadsheet data
Here is a presentation of all the information included in each of the 46 columns of the main FTSE All-Share + FTSE AIM All-Share Companies XLS spreadsheet. This detailed data can be sorted and filtered according to each column with a filter button present in the right of the columns’ headings cells.
All data included in the main spreadsheet are updated as of February 26, 2021.
Official company name. Certain companies are included multiple times when they have multiple securities listed on the London Stock Exchange and included in key UK stock indices.
Stock ticker of the company. Companies with multiple stocks listed also have multiple, different tickers, one for each kind of stock.
Main economic sector of the company.
Main industry of the company.
Country of the main headquarter of the company. Some companies headquartered abroad have stocks listed on the London Stock Exchange, and are therefore included in this document.
City of the main headquarter of the company.
State code of the main headquarter of the company, when they are headquartered in the United States, or province codes for companies headquartered in Canada and Australia.
URL of the company’s main corporate website with a direct link.
▪ Market Cap. (and Mcap. Currency)
Market capitalization of the company in British £ (GBP), as of effective close on Friday, February 26, 2021. Companies with multiple securities quoted may present a discrepancy between their valuation according to each security. A few companies are quoted in their home headquarter currency in the Mcap. Currency column: Euros (EUR) or US Dollars (USD).
▪ Products & Services
Main products and/or services of the company.
▪ Logo URL
URL with direct link to the logo of the company on Clearbit.
Date or year of the foundation of the company, and age of the company, when available. Some companies have more information included on their founding companies, renaming, key mergers, etc.
▪ Key People
Leaders of the company with their title.
Total number of full-time employees in the company.
▪ Social media profile URL with direct links (1 column per network)
▪ Security Name
Name of the listed security of the company. Companies with multiple stocks listed have different security names, usually according to the different classes of stocks available. Each security corresponds to a single ticker previously listed.
▪ Stock Market
Code of the stock market where the security is listed, as follows:
- LSE: London Stock Exchange – Main Market
- AIM: London Stock Exchange – AIM (formerly Alternative Investment Market) for small and medium-size growth companies
- N/A: Not available at time of creation
▪ Indices (1 column per index)
Key British indices in which the stock is included. Multiple stocks from a single company are independent in their integration or not in any stock index, depending on each stock index selection criteria.
- FTSE 100 / FTSE 250: The FTSE 100 index includes the 100 largest companies by market capitalization listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange. The FTSE 250 includes the next 250 largest companies by market capitalization (mid-cap companies) listed on the Main Market of the LSE. Both indices include selected companies as last defined on 19 Feb 2021 by FTSE Russell.
- FTSE 350 / FTSE Small Cap: The FTSE 350 index regroups companies included in the FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 indices. The FTSE Small Cap index includes small-capitalization companies, as last defined on 19 Feb 2021 by FTSE Russell.
- FTSE All-Share: The FTSE All-Share is the aggregation of the 350 largest companies from the FTSE 350 (FTSE 100 + FTSE 250) and the smaller capitalization companies in the FTSE Small Cap index. Together they form the broad FTSE All-Share index, regrouping more than 600 companies, as last defined on 19 Feb 2021 by FTSE Russell.
- FTSE AIM 50 UK: The FTSE AIM 50 UK highlights the 50 largest companies based in the UK by market capitalization quoted on the London Stock Exchange AIM market, as last defined on 19 Feb 2021 by FTSE Russell.
- FTSE AIM 100: The FTSE AIM 100 highlights the 100 largest companies based in the UK or abroad by market capitalization quoted on the London Stock Exchange AIM market, as last defined on 19 Feb 2021 by FTSE Russell.
- FTSE AIM All-Share: The FTSE AIM All-Share regroups all the companies quoted on the AIM Market which meet the index’s requirements for liquidity and free float. The FTSE All-Share index is a broad small-cap index regrouping more than 700 companies, as last defined on 19 Feb 2021 by FTSE Russell.
▪ Stock info
URL of the company’s official security information with direct link to its profile on the London Stock Exchange.
▪ Yahoo Finance profile
URL of the company/security profile on Yahoo Finance with a direct link.
▪ Total assets
Latest figure for total assets of the company recorded on Wikipedia, with the corresponding year.
▪ Total equity
Latest figure for total equity of the company recorded on Wikipedia, with the corresponding year.
Latest revenue result of the company recorded on Wikipedia, with the corresponding year.
▪ Operating income
Latest operating income result of the company recorded on Wikipedia, with the corresponding year.
▪ Net income
Latest net income result of the company recorded on Wikipedia, with the corresponding year.
▪ Other Listings (1 column per extra listing)
Other stock exchanges and ticker of the company’s stock when it is also listed outside of the London Stock Exchange. Foreign stock exchanges are references with their identifying letters, together with the security’s ticker on this exchange, while over-the-counter securities are listed with OTC or OTCQX.
▪ Address, Zip, Phone, Fax (1 per column)
Address of the company, which sometimes includes secondary info in the column “Address (line 2)”, Zip code, Phone number, and Fax number are also mentioned, each in their own column.
▪ Wikipedia URL
URL with direct link to the company’s main page on Wikipedia.
Succinct description of the company’s activities, retrieved from the introduction of the main Wikipedia page of the company.
Notes on some companies with missing data, or special listings. These notes mostly highlight companies that have been acquired by others since the last inscription in a specific index.
“N/A” or blank cell: data not available at the time of the creation.
For a complete preview, download the free spreadsheet sample.
Download technical details
- Type: Excel file (.xlsx)
- Size: 971 Ko
- Spreadsheets: 3
- 1 sheet containing the FTSE All-Share and FTSE AIM All-Share Companies 2021 information with filters
- 1 sheet containing the FTSE All-Share and FTSE AIM All-Share Companies stock prices at the end of each month from December 2017 to December 2020 with filters
- 1 sheet with the detailed description of the data included in the 2 other spreadsheets
- Author/Editor: Disfold