Spreadsheet: Top 200 Australian Companies – Excel file of the Top 200 public listed Australian companies
Browse, filter, and use data easily on the Top 200 companies listed in Australia, constituents of the S&P/ASX 200 index.
This file contains 2 actionable spreadsheets:
1. The main Excel spreadsheet contains all the key data on the top 200 public listed companies by market capitalization in Australia, constituents of the S&P/ASX 200 index, with business, market, financial and digital information. Companies and their related data can easily be browsed and filtered according to your specific purposes: grouping by sectors/industries, ranking by market capitalization, sorting websites, etc.
All information included in the main spreadsheet has been updated for 2020.
2. The new, extra spreadsheet lists the stock prices of all 200 companies for 2018 and 2019. With the prices of each S&P/ASX 200 stock at the end of each month from December 2017 to December 2019, this spreadsheet will greatly help you assess the financial health and evolution of each company, providing new opportunities to analyze data, calculate correlations between stocks, estimate seasonality, cross analyze stocks by industry, sector, or even arbitrary batches.
Key benefits from the Top 200 Australian Companies Excel file
- Quickly browse and filter the companies’ information in a single convenient Excel file for multiple purposes, including:
- corporate benchmarking for marketing, finance, and investment
- searching and filtering companies for informed lead generation
- quickly reaching companies’ websites and online presence in bulk
- using stocks data to perform cross-stocks analysis, statistics, and machine learning for financial and investment insights
- Keep all the information readily available on your computer at any time, even offline.
- Easily use the companies’ data in other applications and programs thanks to a standard Excel file (.xls/.xlsx).
- Save tens of hours of companies’ information search, collection, and formatting in one convenient Excel file.
- Use data to boost your productivity and discover decisive insights, NOW!
Julia Fisher – Financial Services
Matthew Crawford – Marketing & Sales Manager, Digital Agency
To let you know exactly what the Top 200 Australian Companies spreadsheet contains, you can here download a free sample. This extract of both spreadsheets includes all the data of the first 10 companies, together with the explanatory notes of the description spreadsheet. For more information about each column data, please see below.
Check our other download “1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies” which regroups four best-selling spreadsheets of American, British, Canadian, and Australian companies, and much more, in a single Excel file.
Save $14.70 compared to the price of the four individual files!
Details of the main Top 200 Australian Companies spreadsheet data
Here is a presentation of the information included in each column of the main “Top 200 Companies” XLS spreadsheet. The data can be sorted and filtered according to each column with a filter button present in the right of the columns headings cells.
All data included in the main spreadsheet are updated as of Friday, February 7, 2020.
Official company name.
Main sector of the company.
Main industry or industries of the company.
Total number of employees in the company, when available.
URL of the company’s main corporate website with a direct link.
Year of the foundation of the company. Some companies have another year in parenthesis: the main year then marks the founding of this daughter company while the year of the founding of the mother company is displayed in parenthesis.
Location of the company’s main headquarters.
Stock symbol of the company.
▪ Stock info
URL of the company’s security information with direct link to its profile on the website of the Australian Securities Exchange.
▪ Market Cap.
Market capitalization of the company in Million Australian $.
▪ Wikipedia URL
URL with direct link to the company’s main page on Wikipedia.
Succinct description of the company’s activities, retrieved from the introduction of the Wikipedia page of the company.
For a complete preview, download the free spreadsheet sample.
- Type: XLS file (.xlsx)
- Size: 133 Ko
- Spreadsheets: 3
- 1 sheet containing the Top 200 Australian Companies 2020 information with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 200 Australian Companies stock prices at the end of each month for 2018 and 2019 with filters
- 1 sheet with the detailed description of the data included in the 2 other spreadsheets
- Author/Editor: Disfold